Do You Want to Hold Your Wedding Ceremony at the Veteran's Memorial Park Gazebo?
Once your wedding date and time are finalized, contact the Village Clerk's Office via email
or by phone at 315-769-8625. Reservations are made on a first-come first-serve basis. There is no charge. You will need to provide the following information upon making the reservation:
- Date and Time of Wedding Ceremony
- Time Period to be Reserved
- Name of Bride and Groom
- Telephone Contact Name and Number
Rules for the Use of Veterans' Park Gazebo and Surrounding Grounds:
- No use of crepe paper - when it gets wet it stains vinyl, aluminum
- No use of any type of tape
- Use plastic clips or ties to hang objects
- Do not use paper confetti or anything that is not biodegradable, i.e., silk petals do not disintegrate and are not easy to clean up as they typically blow all over the park. (Bubbles, bird seed, rice are acceptable).
- Do not pound anything into the ground (such as tent stakes) which may disturb installation of permanent underground wiring/infrastructure (If necessary, contact the Superintendent of Public Works for direction)
- All decorations/objects must be removed and the area cleaned up after use
- No smoking allowed in the park