- Crews shall collect garden, yard waste on a weekly basis
- Garden and yard waste shall be processed similar to refuse, in clear plastic bags
- No commercial dumping of debris is allowed in this program
- Public works shall collect branches, tree trimming and hedge clippings during the months of April, May, September and October. When a special event occurs impacting a number of properties, at the discretion of the Superintendent of Public Works, additional collections may occur. All branches, tree trimmings and hedge clippings shall be cut into lengths no greater than ten (10) feet with the butt end placed towards the road. The largest diameter of limb allowed shall be no larger than eight (8) inches. the amount of brush to be placed at curbside for DPW collection shall not exceed eight (8) cubic yards, loose. No branches, tree limbs and hedges removed by a commercial business shall be placed at curbside for collection by DPW. Root balls shall be removed from all brush and hedges and disposed by owner.
- Households may dispose of brush and yard waste at the old DPW located at 536 S. Main St.
Please come to the DPW office at 85 Robinson Rd to obtain a waste voucher to dump your yard waste. Vouchers are required prior to dumping waste.